Falsification of the Resurrection Day - < the deception ! >
When checking “the date of Messiah’s resurrection” I always came across some irregularities in the Holy Scripture. Once going through the text verse by verse together with a brother, my eyes were suddenly opened by the Heavenly Father and his holy name YAHWEH.
Since my eyes have been closed until now regarding the former announcement by Dr. Martin Luther in his 1545 translation of the word “Sabbath and Sabbaths” and regarding the irregularity, “when the two women of Miriam (not Greek: Maria) bought and made the spices, “the facts have now been identified on revision of all relevant verses of Greek and Hebrew Bibles (both manual and online Bibles). The translation of the word “Sabbath” from the Greek in the Online Bible was an exact Greek word for Sabbath, i.e. the word “week”. Now it is not so complicated just to set “first day” before it and thus you soon get a translation which has been found in almost all Bibles: “On the first day of the week!”
It is now abundantly clear that the word “Sabbath” is contained in the Greek and Hebrew Bibles in an unadulterated form. The only irregularity is contained in the verse in Mark 16.1; however, it is neutralized by the verse in Luke 23:50-56 and inconsistently declared as forgery.
The following verses with explanations give clarity about Satan’s deception, which, with the exception of very few people, deceived the whole world of Christianity.
Matthew 28:1 LUTHER 1545 + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = BUT IN THE EVENING OF SABBATH * / WHICH BEGINS IN THE MORNING OF THE FIRST(?) HOLIDAY OF THE SABBATHS / MIRIAM OF MAGDALA (of Magdala = Greek original text + Menge) AND THE OTHER MIRIAM / CAME TO SEE THE GRAVE.
Matthew 28:1 CONCORDANCE BIBLE 1980 = BUT THAT WAS IN THE EVENING BETWEEN THE SABBATHS *. AS THE MORNING DAWNED AT ONE OF THE SABBATH DAYS, Mary (Greek = Mary) / MIRIAM, the Magdalene (of Magdala, Greek original text + Menge) / OF MAGDALA AND THE OTHER Mary / MIRIAM, CAME TO LOOK AFTER THE TOMB.
Mark 16:2,9, Luke 24:1; John 19:14, 31; 20:1,19; Acts of Apostles 20:7; 1st Corinthians 16:2; Revelation 1:10, see also: “Concordance Greek Text” and “VULGATA - IUXTA VULGATAM CLEMENTINAM”.
* Explanation / quoted from Henry Ramish: Jesus [Yahshua] died as our Passover lamb, 1 Corinthians 5:7, on 14th Nisan, the day of the Lord [Editor: YAHWEH] Passover, Leviticus 23:5, on the day of preparation for the Great Sabbath, John 19:31, on a Thursday. The following Friday, the 15th Nisan, the day of unleavened bread, Leviticus 23:6-7, is the Great Sabbath, when Jesus [Yahshua] was resting in his grave. - On 16th Nisan, Leviticus 23:10-11, the day the first sheaf, He revived in the morning. - This was the weekly Sabbath, a Saturday after the Great Sabbath.
Concordance Bible John 19:31: The Jews therefore… because it was the Preparation Day. For bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a great day)...
John 19:31 is just that very passage testifying that the day of Jesus [Yahshua] resurrection was followed by the great Sabbath, the annual Sabbath, the 15th Nisan, His grave silence!
In the resurrection week of Jesus [Yahshua] the great Sabbath thus had not fell on a weekly Sabbath! – Otherwise, the Jews had spoken of “the Sabbaths” or “the day of Sabbaths”: There were weekly and annual Sabbaths of great festivals. If such met with a weekly Sabbath, they spoke of “the Sabbaths” or “the Day of the Sabbaths”. Concordance Bible, page 557.
The statements in Matthew 28:1, “the evening of the Sabbaths” and “on one of the Sabbath days” (see above) are explained in the Bible Concordance, page 558: The big annual S (Sabbath) of the unleavened bread after the Passover is mentioned in the phrase “Evening of the Sabbath” (the evening on which the Sabbath ended and the beginning of the following weekly Resurrection Sabbath) Matthew 28:1 and Mark 15:42.
According to God’s will, the day begins in the evening also ending in the evening, at sunset, at the beginning of the next day, Genesis 1:5.
from: “The Sign of Jonah - The Resurrection of Jesus - The resurrection of Jesus was on a weekly Sabbath”
Mark 16:1 AND WHEN THE SABBATH WAS PAST*, MIRIAM (Greek: MARIA) OF MAGDALA (of Magdala = Greek original text + MENGE) and MIRIAM (Greek: MARY), THE MOTHER OF JAMES / JACOB, AND SALOME BOUGHT* SPICES, THAT THEY MIGHT COME AND ANOINT HIM. - Luke 23:50-56
* Note: In this verse it is stated that the Sabbath “was over,” whereby verse 2 speaks about “very early on the Sabbath / rising of the sun” clearly based on the evidences. Also mentioned in this verse is the purchasing act “after the Sabbath.” In Luke 23:56 it is clearly written about the preparation of spices by women before “Sabbath” short after Yahshua’s resignation into the grave. Thus the verse Mark 16:1 is contradictory to all other verses of the Holy Scripture in many aspects. Through this fact we see, that the high feast-Sabbath was ending on the 15th Nisan and the following day was a normal week-Sabbath, a Saturday, started after sunset.
However, there is still another version, which is more likely and true: As we know from the very old Bibles, Yahshua was crucified or impaled on Thursday. The following day, Friday, was the Great Sabbath of the year in remembrance of the great exodus from slavery of Egypt. This Friday is reflected in the verse of Mark 16:1, whereby the spices had been bought before the Great Sabbath. In Mark 16:2 the women went to the grave in the morning of a weekly Sabbath. - The early Catholic Bible writers were absolutely aware of this connection; their statements however would disguise or cover up the actual sequence of the crucifixion in order to declare Sunday as the day of resurrection in honor of the sun (the sun worship system)! Thus the faithful shall not honor the laws of the living God, but the Catholic Church leaders of the world with their doctrines, also to defeat people’s conscience (moral laws come again!) and to rule over them: "He will blaspheme the Most High, wear out the Saints of the Most High and will even dare to change times and the law!" (Daniel 7:25)
Mark 16:2 LUTHER 1545 + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = AND THEY CAME TO THE GRAVE ON A SABBATH (means: ON ONE OF THE TWO SABBATHS) VERY EARLY / FOR SUN WAS RISING.*
Mark 16:2 BIBLE CONCORDANCE 1964 + 1980 = So they came on one of the Sabbath days to the grave, very early in the morning, at sunrise.*
Verse 9, Matthew 28:1, Luke 24:1, John 19:31; 20:1;19:1 Corinthians 16:2; see also: “Concordance Greek Text” and “VULGATA - IUXTA VULGATAM CLEMENTINAM”.
* Explanation / quoted from Henry Ramish: Additionally to the ungodly doctrine of the Resurrection of Jesus [Yahshua] on Saturday, at sunset, there are also two versions of the appearance of the two Marys at the tomb of Jesus [Yahshua]:
Once it is alleged that the Marys [Editor: Greek: Marys] / Miriams came to the grave right after the end of the Sabbath, in the beginning of the first day of the week, just after the sunset. – Hereby the rolling away of the stone from the grave and the anointing of the corpse of Jesus [Yahshua] should have happened in the darkness. - In other words, all events that we have been told in Matthew 28:1-15 should have occurred in the darkness, at night. The Bible Word contradicts it and says that His resurrection and everything written in Matthew 28:1-8 (John 20:11-19) happened at sunrise and in the daytime. On the other hand, it is quoted from the revised documents that the Marys [Miriams] appeared at the tomb of Christ [the Messiah] in the morning, at sunrise on the first day of the week, whereby Jesus [Yahshua] revived already at least twelve hours before the end of the Sabbath, just like the first version says.
- Where was Jesus [Yahshua] at this time? – However, it is written that Jesus [Yahshua] met Mary Magdalene [Miriam of Magdala] on the Sabbath morning, at sunrise, and told her: “Don’t touch me! ... “- then He ascended to His Father in heaven, and returned again at the selfsame Sabbath where He finally appeared to the Emmaus disciples! - John 20:15-17, Luke 24:13-31.
This is also to recognize that even the spices had already been prepared on 14th Nisan, and during the Great Sabbath they rested according to the commandment. Luke 23:54-56.
The Marys [Greek: Marys] / Miriams therefore did not come to the tomb at dusk or in the increasing darkness or in the morning of the first day of the week, but:
“And very early in the morning, at one of the Sabbath days, they came to the tomb when the sun rose.” Mark 16:2, Concordance Bible of 1964.
And a short time before, on 16th Nisan, the weekly Sabbath, the day of the first fruits [the day of the sheaf of the first fruits], Leviticus 23:10-11, in 31 AD, early in the morning, Christ [Editor = the Messiah] resurrected like the first fruits from the dead! Mark 16:9; Concordance Bible.
from: “The Sign of Jonah - The Resurrection of Jesus - The resurrection of Jesus was on a weekly Sabbath”
Mark 16:9 LUTHER 1545 + Bethel Edition + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = BUT YAHSHUA / SINCE HE HAD BEEN RAISED EARLY ON THE FIRST(?) DAY OF THE SABBATH (= THE SABBATHS) / HE FIRST APPEARED TO MIRIAM OF MAGDALA (of Magdala = Greek original text + translator Menge) / WHO HE DISPOSSESSED OF SEVEN DEMONS.
Mark 16:9 CONCORDANCE BIBLE 1980 = As He was resurrected on the morning of the first(?) Sabbath [on saturday, a sabbath of the week], he appeared first to Mary [Greek: Mary] / MIRIAM, the Magdalene [of Magdala = Greek original text + translater MENGE], who He dispossessed of seven demons.*
Verse 16:2, Matthew 28:1; Luke 8:2; 24:1; John 19:31; 20:1.11-18:19, see also: “Concordance Greek Text” and “VULGATA - IUXTA VULGATAM CLEMENTINAM”.
* Explanation / quotation from Henry Ramish: This “first Sabbath” is the weekly Sabbath, the resurrection day of Jesus [Yahshua], the 16th Nisan! - From that day, from the day after the Sabbath, the great Sabbath on 15th Nisan, seven full weeks should be counted up to the day after the seventh Sabbath, i.e. fifty days (see Leviticus 23:15-16).
This 50th Day is Pentecost! - Consequently, there was Pentecost in the year of crucifixion, the outpouring of God’s holy Spirit, also on a weekly Sabbath, Acts chapter 2, John 16: 13.
It is important to know that the annual feasts and commemoration days according to
Leviticus 23 are moveable feasts and commemoration days; for they are counted after the new moons of the year. God begins the lunar year with the first lunar month of Nisan, which is counted from the first new moon after the March equinox.
As already mentioned, the seven annual feasts and commemoration days in the New Covenant, should neither be kept nor celebrated anymore. Nevertheless it should be known to any faithful person to which day of the calendar they correspond today. All the events which have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ [Editor: Yahshua the Messiah] on the four spring feasts and commemoration days, but also those which are going to be fulfilled by Him, on the three Autumn feasts and commemoration days immediately before and with His second coming in the Clouds, are revealed in them.
1 Corinthians 15:50-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
From: “The Sign of Jonah - The Resurrection of Jesus - The resurrection of Jesus was on a weekly Sabbath”
* Note: On the previous day, on Wednesday, Yahshua was still keeping the Paschal together with his disciples. The meal of paschal began on Wednesday evening. On Thursday, early in the morning, as it was still dark, many processes for His execution had been carried out.
As to the above statement, Yahshua the Messiah was crucified on Thursday at 9 o’clock, on the day of preparation, and at 15 o’clock after his death his body was quickly removed and placed into the grave, because there were only a few hours left until the great / high Sabbath (about 18 o’clock) and it became dark. Following the law, all people rested on the solemn day, on Friday. On Saturday, the weekly Sabbath was kept and sanctified. This is the true resurrection day of our Master and Sovereign Yahshua the Messiah, the Son of God, the Almighty.
Luke 18:12 LUTHER 1545 + Concordance 1995 + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = I fast twice on the Sabbath, I give tithes of all that I have / posses.
Matthew 23:23; 28:1; Mark 16:2,9, Luke 24:1; John 19:31, 20:1.19; Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 16:2; Revelation 1:10
Luke 24:1 LUTHER 1545 + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = BUT ON THE SABBATH (= on one of the Sabbaths) * VERY EARLY THEY CAME TO THE GRAVE AND HAD SPICERIES / THEY HAD PREPARED / AND CERTAIN OTHERS WITH THEM.
Luke 24:1 Concordance BIBLE of 1980 = On one of the Sabbath days they went in the early morning to the grave and brought spices with them that they had prepared, they and some with them.
Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2.9; John 19:31; 20:1.19; 1 Corinthians 16:2; see also “Concordance Greek Text” and “VULGATA - IUXTA VULGATAM CLEMENTINAM”.
* Explanation / quotation from Henry Ramish: As already explained, in the year of crucifixion of [Yahshua], there were two related Sabbaths: The annual Sabbath, the 15th Nisan, a Friday and the weekly Sabbath, the 16th Nisan. Thus, the 14th Nisan was a Thursday – The Holy Thursday! Luke 23:31! The Bible, the original, must remain for all of us the measure of all teaching! - And according to it, the 14th Nisan ... is [YAHWEH’s] Passover! It is the memorial to the sparing of the firstborn, Exodus 12 - ... [Yahshua] died for us on the cross on the day of the Passover lamb. - He rested in the grave on the 15th Nisan, the Great Sabbath,
John 19:31, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and His resurrection was on the day of the first fruits, the 16th Nisan. On that day he stood before His Father in heaven as the first fruits, as the first to be resurrected from the dead, Matthew 5:17, Leviticus 23:4-14, 1 Corinthians 15:20,
John 20:17! – The Bible thus proves that the testimony of Jona 2:1 (Matthew 12:39-40), that of three days and three nights, is not only related to the resting of [Yahshua] in the grave... It is rather the time from his arrest until His resurrection, which is referred to as “in the heart of the earth” and is attributable to the realm of Satan – although Satan has no power over [Yahshua], John 14:28-31 (Exodus 3:15)! See Matthew 26:50, Mark 16:9, Matthew 12:40, 15:19, Concordance Bible, Luke 10:18, John 12:31; Revelation 12:9!
From: “The sign of Jonah - The Resurrection of Jesus - The resurrection of Jesus was on a weekly Sabbath”
John 19:31 LUTHER 1545 + Greek + Hebrew Bible = However, since it was the preparation day, the Jews asked Pilate to brake His legs to be removed from the torture stake because the body should not remain upon the cross / the pile* / the torture stake on the Sabbath day (for that Sabbath day was an high day).
Leviticus 23:7; Deuteronomy 21:23; Mark 16:2.9; Luke 24:1; John 20:1.19; Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 16:2
* Explanation / quotation from Henry Ramish: In compliance with this divine order, the passages taken from the original scripture Matthew 28:1 and John 19:31 are fundamental tenets of evidence of His resurrection on a weekly Sabbath. They confirm the accuracy of all biblical passages that bear witness of it! The Passover meal was prepared on 13th Nisan between the “evenings” in the time between the evening sacrifice (15 o’clock) and the evening, the sunset. The Passover lamb was eaten in the evening, as the 14th Nisan began. This happened with the introduction of the Passover before the exodus from Egypt. – So Joshua repeated it on the same day in Gigal after forty years in the desert and Jesus [Editor: Yahshua] with his disciples ate together also in the evening, with the beginning of the 14th Nisan, the Passover meal, see Exodus, 12th Chapter; Joshua / Yahshua 5:10-12, Matthew 26:2, Luke 22:7-20.
At the Lord’s [YAHWEH’s] Passover, the Israelites in Egypt were to coat both posts of the door and the upper threshold with the blood of the sacrificial animal, for in the same night the Lord [YAHWEH] went through the land of Egypt smiting all the firstborns of man and cattle. He walked by those who had the sign on their door. No one left his house until the morning. Only in the morning of the 14th Nisan, the people gathered its cattle and belongings but also jewels of silver and gold as well as clothes given by the Egyptians. With the beginning of the 15th Nisan, in the evening, they were ready for the exodus, which began during the night of the 15th Nisan, according to the Holy Scripture; Deuteronomy 16:1; Numbers 33:3. For the Lord [YAHWEH] the night of 14th Nisan was a watching night for He had to lead His people out of Egypt: Therefore the children of Israel shall be awake during that night, in the honor of [YAHWEH], Exodus 12:42 - Even Jesus [Yahshua] commanded to His disciples to stay and keep watch with Him at the night of the 14th Nisan, Matthew 26:38-41:
The Exodus of the people of Israel took place during the night of the 15th Nisan,
Deuteronomy 16:1; Numbers 33:3.
This big, annual Sabbath was a permanent memorial to the Exodus for the people of Israel, the liberation after the 430-year slavery. This is the big Sabbath mentioned in John 19:31, which is called the Feast of Unleavened Bread in Leviticus 23:6. On this day, the 15th Nisan, Jesus [Yahshua] rested in the grave before He resurrected on 16 Nisan, the day where the priests offered up the first grain harvest to the Lord [YAHWEH], Leviticus 23:10. -
According to the Scripture, that was a weekly Sabbath in the crucifixion week of Jesus [Yahshua]!
John 19:31 can be read unchanged as The Great Sabbath in any Bible. - Obviously, the transformers did not recognize the importance of this Great Sabbath so that John 19:31, the basic text, was kept in all revised documents. However, this is the very passage of the Scripture testifying that the day of resurrection of Jesus [Yahshua] was followed by The Great Sabbath, the annual Sabbath, the 15th Nisan, by His grave silence! (See Matthew 28:1).
from: “The sign of Jonah - The Resurrection of Jesus – The resurrection of Jesus was on a weekly Sabbath”
John 20:1 LUTHER 1545 + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = ON THE SABBATH (at one of the Sabbath days) / MIRIAM OF MAGDALA (of Magdala = Greek original text + Menge) * CAME EARLY TO THE SEPULCHER / TOMB // SINCE IT WAS STILL DARK / AND SAW / THAT THE STONE WAS REMOVED FROM THE TOMB.
John 20:1 CONCORDANCE BIBLE of 1980 = On one of the Sabbath days Miriam the Magdalene (of Magdala = Greek original text + Menge), went to the grave early in the morning, when it was dark, and saw that the stone was lifted away from the entrance of the tomb.
Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2-9, Luke 24:1, John 19:31; 20:19; 1 Corinthians 16:2; see also “Concordance Greek text” and “VULGATA - IUXTA VULGATAM CLEMENTINAM”.
* Explanation / quotation from Henry Ramish: According to the Scriptures, Christ [the Messiah] is the first fruits, the first one who resurrected from the dead; He resurrected on the third day. His work of redemption is based on the fulfillment of the shadow of legislation, because it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats can take away sins, Hebrews 10:4.
The shadow legislation includes daily morning and evening sacrifices at fixed times, one at 9 and the other at 15 o’clock, and the sacrificial laws at annual festivities and memorial days, according to Leviticus 23. Through His crucifixion at 9 o’clock, His death at 15 o’clock on 14th Nisan... [YAHWEH’s] Passover, His resting in the grave on 15th Nisan, the Great Sabbath, John 19:31, the feast of unleavened bread, and His resurrection on the third day on a weekly Sabbath morning, on 16th Nisan, the Feast of the first sheaf, Jesus Christ [Yahshua the Messiah] fulfilled three of the four spring festivals and observances, Leviticus 23 (4); 5-14.
This divine order shall be and remain the key of our considerations! The basic text of Matthew 28:1 says: “But it was the evening of the Sabbaths”. This means that one evening included two Sabbaths. - It was the evening that closed the 15th Nisan, the Great Sabbath and John 19:31; the following week, the Sabbath, the 16th Nisan began. On His creation, God did it the same way: “And the evening and the morning became the first day”, Genesis 1:5. - In the evening, one day ends and the other day begins! – The fact that there was a Friday between the two Sabbaths as the women bought and prepared spices, cannot be seen at any point of the Scripture…- However, in Luke 23:54-56 it is written: “... The women followed Him from Galilee, and looked into the sepulcher / tomb and how His body lay there. They returned and prepared spices and Spiced Oils. During the Sabbath, they kept silence according to the commandment. “
So, the women prepared everything on the day of Preparation, 14th Nisan and the Sabbath; it was 15th Nisan, the Great Sabbath, John 19:31, as they kept silent.
from: “The sign of Jonah - The Resurrection of Jesus - The resurrection of Jesus was on a weekly Sabbath”
John 20:19 LUTHER 1545 + Bethel Edition + Greek + Hebrew Bibles = IN THE EVENING OF THE SAME SABBATH * / SINCE THE DISCIPLES MET TOGETHER AND THE DOORS WERE CLOSED / FEARING THE JEWS / YAHSHUA CAME AND STEPPED INTO THE MIDDLE (AMONG THEM) AND SPOKE TO THEM / PEACE BE WITH YOU (Hebrew: SHALOM ALEICHEM!)
John 20:19 Bible Concordance of 1980 + Bethel Edition = As it became evening on one of the * Sabbath days, and the doors in the house where the disciples were assembled were closed, for they feared the Jews, Yahshua came into the midst and said to them: “Peace be with you!”
Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2.9, Luke 24:1; John 19:31; 20:1; 1 Corinthians 16:2; see also “Concordance Greek Text”, John 20:19 not existent in: “VULGATA - IUXTA VULGATAM CLEMENTINAM”.
* Note: In his translation of the Bible dated 1545, Dr. Martin Luther writes clearly of the “Sabbath” and not of “the first day of the week” (see Greek and Hebrew Bibles). Due to this evidence, it is clear that the RESURRECTION DAY was on a Sabbath, a weekly Sabbath and NOT on the first day of the week / ON A SUNDAY. Verse 22 further states: „ And as he said that / he blew them on / and spoke to them/ take the holy Spirit” This means that THE POURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ON HIS DISCIPLES TOOK PLACE ALSO ON THE DAY OF HIS RESURRECTION, ON A WEEKLY SABBATH, ON A SATURDAY.
1 Corinthians 16:2 LUTHER 1545 A.D. =
On the Sabbaths one (i.e. ever on a Sabbath day),
let every one of you lay by him in store, as he may prosper, that no collections be made when I come.
1 Corinthians 16:2 Albrecht 1926 = ... put aside a part of your (weekly) earnings and save a greater sum so that the savings are made until my arrival.
1 Corinthians 16:2 Greek Concordance 1995 A.D. + Greek + Hebrew Bibles =
On Every Saturday / Sabbath *
every one of you should put aside a sum of money, depending on the success and the opportunities you have, not that savings are made after my arrival.
Acts 20:7, Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2,9, Luke 24:1; John 19:31; 20:1,19
* Note: It means that savings were collected on the Sabbath where brothers and sisters had to put together the donations from their earnings beforehand to hold them in readiness on the Sabbath day.
Thus, it is clearly proven:
Jesus [hebrew: Yahshua] died as our Passover lamb, on 14th Nisan, on the day of preparation for the Great Sabbath, on a Thursday. The following Friday, the 15th Nisan, the first day of unleavened bread, is the Great Sabbath, when Jesus [Yahshua] was resting in his grave. On 16th Nisan, the day of the first sheaf, He revived in the morning: The Messiah was raised and resurrected on a weekly Sabbath, on a Sabbath, on a Saturday! (see Mark 14:28)
“However, after I am raised up, I will go before you into Galilee.”
(Mark 14:28 Bethel Edition + ELBERFELDER 1871)
Note and think about this point:
Acts 20:7 Martin LUTHER Bibles 1545 A.D. until 1870 A.D. =
BUT UPON ONE SABBATH*,
WHEN THE DISCIPLES CAME TOGETHER TO BREAK BREAD, PAUL DISCOURSED WITH THEM, INTENDING TO DEPART ON THE NEXT DAY; AND PROLONGED HIS SPEECH UNTIL MIDNIGHT.
* The change to the “first day of the week” in this verse was carried out shortly after 1870 A.D. in all Luther Bibles and all other Bibles, therefore the falsification is announced here publicly! Before 1866-1545 A.D.: “But upon one Sabbath (on a Sabbath), …”
(see also: Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2+9; Luke 24:1;
John 20:1+19; 1 Corinthians 16:2)
Henry Eggestein-Bible 1470 A.D. + Jodocus Pflanzmann-Bible 1475 A.D.:
John 20:1 "Then on one of the saturday early ...“
John 20:19 "Therefore, then it was late on one of the saturday ...“